Boosting data-driven interdisciplinary research in life sciences
Our mission is to build bioinformatics capacity supporting developments in precision medicine & modern biotech.
We focus on genomics for health, biotechnology and ecosystem management.
Join our expert meetups, journal clubs, life science talks and engage with the community of researchers and students.
We organize specialized courses, workshops and summer schools, provide learning materials and community support to students & researchers.
- Advancing Colorectal Cancer Understanding: Study Explores Varied CD44 Protein Isoforms and Their Impact on Progression and Metastasis
- Advancing Grapevine Research: Insights from the GRAPEDIA Annual Meeting
- Fostering Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing: Highlights from the FAST Mini-Workshop
- The new paper “PSF toolkit: an R package for pathway curation and topology-aware Analysis” published
- ABI Team’s Pioneering Research Uncovers Vital Insights into Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastasis and Treatment Approaches