Boosting data-driven interdisciplinary research in life sciences
Our mission is to build bioinformatics capacity supporting developments in precision medicine & modern biotech.
We focus on genomics for health, biotechnology and ecosystem management.
Join our expert meetups, journal clubs, life science talks and engage with the community of researchers and students.
We organize specialized courses, workshops and summer schools, provide learning materials and community support to students & researchers.
- An editorial by Dr. Hans Binder and our researcher Susie Avagyan has been published
- “Genome Bioinformatics Computing Infrastructure for Armenia” campaign on reArmenia platform has reached its successful conclusion
- New method reveals bacterial reaction to antibiotics in five minutes․ project led by V.Pelechano, L.Nersisyan and S. Huch
- ABI received a grant as part of a German-Armenian cooperation call
- Exploring the Future of Viticulture: International Workshop “Viticulture2:0. From Science to Vineyard”