ABI funds will be distributed among the following activities:
- Organization of summer schools and non-formal courses
- Educational resources for self-learning
- Mentorship programs to support self-learning
Basic funding for research labs
- Basic salaries to support establishment and continuous activities of independent research labs at ABI
- Other costs associated with research activities, such as conferences, travel, equipment and publication fees
- Monthly fees to use the computing resources provided by ASNET
- Salaries for maintenance of bioinformatics software infrastructure and support to students’ access
Bioinformatics core facility
- Salaries to the personnel providing bioinformatics support to Armenian research institutions
- The core facility is also providing bioinformatics data analysis services to other entities. The profit from these activities is also used for ABI operations.
Recipient name: Armenian Bioinformatics Institute Scientific Educational Foundation
Bank: Inecobank CJSC
SWIFT code: INJSAM22
Your contribution makes a difference. All the donors will receive a yearly report on ABI’s activities.
*All the contribution to ABI will be considered as donations to support ABI’s aim of promoting research and education in bioinformatics and life sciences.